Sunday, July 24, 2011

I haven been feeling good recently, cause I am very tired. acute fatigue syndrome i guess. woke up with a very bad sore throat the day before, and had been sneezing non stop and had a massive headache this weekend.

sometimes i wonder am i jus lazy, or this job is too mentally challenging for me? trust me, outpatient is not as easy as what the outside world thinks. i gave myself this challenge few mths ago, and true enough, i am struggling.

i am concerned abt the waiting time, i know what this all means. i want to do well too, but it doesnt feel nice sometimes when i feel i am the only one fighting for it. what does teamwork means?

i think i am evil. recently, i have been rather inpatient with some of the newbies packers. come on, i really think we need to be initiative! i am such a horrible person right.

i signed up for a volunteer programme. hopefully they find my minimum knowledge useful hehe. =) need to do some good karma to balance off the bad stuff i do(to those newbies) and my occasionally rude behavior at some csc and foreigners neh neh patients!

No comments:

Post a Comment