Thursday, January 6, 2011

My rotation finally ended, and I am happy. It is just not a place for me. I may seem I am very confident, but I dont feel good giving answers I dun feel confident of. It get struck in my mind for so long and I dun like this feeling. I feel lousy cause I dun know how to use excel or do nice slides or write nicely, in the end I got into arguments or my partner has to redo for me. I feel bad about it but he thinks I dun feel anything. I am just not someone who can write well, and I dun think I blog well too. +.+ And there is minimum patient contact, I feel bored sometimes.

But I am glad its over! I learnt alot of interesting stuff though! =)

So glad tmr got PSS. It seems so long ever since the last time I see everyone again. :)

Finally, my grandfather is going home tmr! Discharge liao!!!!

Happy birthday YH! Working is never like studying, mistakes are bound to happen. Just need to learn from mistakes!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment