Monday, March 7, 2011

Finally, the 9 mths of the journey to the west came to an end. Am happy that I survived it, I think this can make up one of the hardest point in my whole life. I may not have gone through a lot in life yet, but I am certain this is one of the most torturous 9 months I ever had. At some points in my pre-reg, I was almost crying every night when I got home. Cause I hated work so much, and I dun know why I must make myself go through this. I dun know how I got through this, but I am happy again. And I found back the motivation again. And because of what I went through, I am sometimes more certain this is what I want. ^^

I thanked someone out there for always being there for me all these while. Always being there for my nonsense messages. You are someone I can relate my problems to, and someone I believe can be impartial. And someone I believe got time to listen to my problems. With your encouragement, going to work is much easier. I am grateful for all the help all these while and I will always remember it. :)

OH yeah, so my dear friends, I am free again! I am now a registered farmer! Even I cant believe this myself, but it is true! Woohooo!!! ^^

1 comment: