Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am sick again. Down with very bad sore throat that I think I am really in great pain. And the nose prob is acting up again, I think most prob dun need to sleep tonight le. I really really feel like taking mc tmr, but boss today jus said in my face that there are people who always mc every few days, and he thought they are idiots.

I got to rush out a report by tmr night and ppt slides by friday morning. then, i got to rush my another project report by friday night. then, i got to do 90 prescriptions, 10 cases and 20 soaps by monday so that preceptor can sign ... omg this is tougher than before!

Yeah the end is near .... But so near yet so far.

2 comments:

  1. How come all the presciptions cases and soaps delay until very last minute le?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cause no time to do leh. 9 mths just pass like that. Not only these, got 10 inpatient cases to write on tooo.....

    ReplyDelete