Saturday, March 5, 2011

Had a good break today! I pon the PSS session and slept till 10am plus! Thats life man! Then went to my nephew's one year old birthday party! He is a very cute baby. Today, I heard that my other nephew, who was just recently born, seemed to have eczema. :((( Can see alot of rash on his body, so sad. I hope as a farmer next time, I can help him more.

Anyone heard of Glee? Or am I the only one who haven heard of this hollywood thingy? Noob man!

People keep saying, dispensing is easyyyy and boring. I dun really agree with this, an outpatient pharmer is not easy at all. How to convince people to be compliant? How to make patients feel that the time they spent waiting for us at the farm is worthy? And this goes on ... This is exactly the reason I make my students believe why it is worthy to pay me to go for lessons, wahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment