Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello!

I just want to write a note here to say i am really happy with my life now. =) Life as REGISTERED pharmacist as been really meaningful, I like talking to patients and educating them on their medications. At times, i feel i am still so incompetent to help them and feels really gulity. But i will work hard .. just that the motivation to read up is so minimum after the training.

I am happy with the working hours since i often start at 930 or 10am, no more squeezing in the trains! and the staff there are really nice, some patients are bad but i dun remember them at the end of the day. the happiest thing is, when patients come to u and say hey i remember u!!

and i seriously love the work life balance. nwa in the weekends ... omg so many long weekends recently ... ^^

however, i was on 2 days MC recently. damn, not even 1 mth as a pharmacist yet. >< been really sick ever since dun know why (if u read my blog). I am gg to stop drinking iced coffee and milk tea until i get healthy again!

i hope my passion and love stays on till then.

1 comment: