Sunday, May 22, 2011

there is a part of me wanting very badly to go for a holiday .. and it doesnt help when i know i have some spare cash left (not alot, just that this small sum of spare cash appears after i got registered and i got a pay rise! Awww!)

My friend jus came back from holiday, I have friends who are gg for holidays soon, I have friends who want to go holiday with me! Not alot for the last group though, luckily. ^^ So you see how hard is it to stop thinking abt holidays!!

I still dun think I am very rich now. I think that one will always remains a dream (yes, I want to be very rich and count my money everyday) I do get to count thousands of money everyday NOW but thats because I am working as a cashier at my pharmacy for my private patients. I love the smell of money!!! But of cos it isn't nice when I have discrepancy in the accounts. =( well maybe it is destined I can only count Tens of money.

A short getaway is good. To make me think what I really want. What I really feel n think. I seem to forget why I choose to go OP now, and sometimes I do feel disturbed. But I realised I should give myself some time to settle down. =)

Okay I got a new goal next month. I am not gg to take any cabs next month! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment