Sunday, May 15, 2011

Love weekends nowadays! I am glad I finally have the opportunity to nwa during weekends like my other friends. Though it is short, but sometimes we know it cant be too long otherwise we forget how to go back to work!

Having this group of preceptorship n poly students in the pharmacy now. I finally understand how the preceptors feel. Those dispensing errors ... Well as much as I catched many of them, I am really worried I miss out some and patients end up suffering. but on the other hand, I just went through what these students are gg through now and I really hope to let them achieve what I once hope to achieve too. And its really inspiring to see them working so hard. ^^

Pss sessions are good for 1 thing. They are one reason to catch up with friends and to know everyone is still alive. Nowadays, I seldom see everyone .... :( even in my own hospital, it is hard to meetup too.

Sometimes I have problems dealing with things at work, but I think this is part of growing up n doing BIG things hur. Learning, still learning ... these admin skills, these PR skills. You know recently I need to do cashiering ... Well as lame it may sound, it is really not an easy job. esp to count money at the end of the day ... reminds me of my piggy bank. But I am glad I did it.
I am glad to have this buffer period now before I go on to the next stage of life.

bad news ... gf in hospital again. and sister is in bkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment