Sunday, October 24, 2010

Had a great weeekend before I really sit down and start mugging for my viva. Finally, celebrated best friend's birthday. Hope she likes the present though I wrap until very ugly. -.- saturday, my friend rode all of us around the city! It is different this time cause he bought it on his own! And its quite expensive de. Woah! ^.^ He bought it after working for 2 months! I worked for 4 months, and I dun even have money to buy a good tyre! Sigh, different fate lah!

Tmr going to a new rotation. Everyone said its tough. I am more worried if i offend the supervisors there. given my tendency to guess answers ... :(:( Pray that the good deeds that I have done all these years will be converted into good karma to last me for 2 weeks. For the bad stuff i had done, i shall repent 2 weeks later okay ....

nowadays gatherings are discussions on work promotions, bonuses, salaries, housing and marriage. so stressful, sigh! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment