Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Work has been good. I have a lovely bunch of colleagues who for most of them I seldom talk to in school, and I am glad pre-reg has allowed me to know more about them. Some of them are really good at crapping, I love those small chats with them. =)

The preceptors at this hospital are so good and helpful that I never regret making the decision to travel so far everyday to work. I am really amazed and touched by some of their actions, esp when people do sth extra out of what they are supposed to do.

My partner is nice as he always lend me his phone to play bejeweled. I also dun understand why i am so crazy over that game! But today, he said cannot play liao. :(

Many times, I feel very lucky I didnt give up on my pre-reg and choose some other route. I really love clinical work currently, though I think perhaps this may change over time.

Except for the times when I have to do sunday duty, or when i need to stay back till damn late in the hospital, or when studying becomes a chore rather than an interest, or when i feel damn lost and alone at work, and of cos every monday .... at these times, i feel like quiting ... but i dont know where to go from there, so i hold on.

But actually, work has been good. at least i got a job. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment