Sunday, October 31, 2010

If there was anything I think which is unlucky, it would be the painful cramps that i have on some months. today i had Sunday duty, and this is enough to cause pain. cramps started around 10am, and it got so bad i almost fainted and cant stand straight. :( Asked around for panadol but nobody has. its really a torture cause i know 100000000 tabs of panadol is just at the corner but i cant take them! Finally, someone got naproxen, i hesitated to take cause i didnt had breakfast. however, i still took it and ended up with gastric pain. :( So, I had both pain going on at the same time and ended up vomiting at 12 plus, and cried alone in the toliet before going back to work. :((((( and i cant take mc cause then my sunday duty wont be counted! Gross to the max!

christmas is coming. if you are my friend and you are thinking of a present for me, panadol menstrual is sweet enough. it is so expensive i always save on it and not take it for prophylaxis and ended up suffering.

And my study patient was hospitalised yesterday due to diarrhea. I got reminded of my uncle who had the same incident but then ended up leaving us. I dont dare to assure her that everything will be fine, even though she looked fine. overall, it was an emo sunday.

1 comment: