Thursday, October 21, 2010

there is a stinging sensation on my nostrils the last few days thanks to the haze. everyday on the 95 bus back from work, i always whined how hazy the outside is! cause i was indoors for the whole day ma!

previous previous night didnt sleep well cause was rushing through some slides for a ppt, which ended up being postponed. and previous night was even more disastrous cause i ended up sneezing till i got fever. but i still went to work today ... head was spinning the whole day, plus today i was reviewing some private wards where everyone comes from all over the world with all types of conditions. the first patient i dispensed has her fingers choppped off (yeewww i almost gasped when i saw her, very sorry!) and then i got one SJS patient. Yeah the Headache worsened after i saw the patient (i so terrible right!) I hope tmr i get to go back to the general wards!

Ended the day well with a dinner with my sister. since her uni started, she went to stay at hall and i hated the nights when i had to sleep alone in the room. And we went for family dinner the previous previous night. Nice. =)

i dun know where t start studying for viva. i dun even know how to pack the notes. -.-

Oh i need to write sth .... that day i panicked cause i cant find my phone, so i rushed back to the pharmacy to find it. then my supervisor saw me and asked me what am finding, then i lied to her her that am finding my notes. but then i still cant find, i decided to sneak to the wards to give a miss call to my phone. Guess what, my phone was actually on my supervisor's table, so when i called, she knew abt it cause it rang and she saw the ward number! So paiseh! I seriously dun know when I put my phone there! Lying is not good oh!

happy birthday shufang! =)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment