Saturday, October 16, 2010

I woke up at 845am when i got a lecture at SGH at 9am. Oh shit, am so thankful shufang called me.

I just had 2 small gatherings with my gang at uni and my taiwan gang. I missed my uni gang cause they are one group of people i can tell them abt my dreams and they are there to tell me whats wrong or correct. they are frank in their words, and they are a group of people to work hard and joke with. For my taiwan gang, they are a group of people good to whine and we love saving money!!

I had started work for 4 months plus .. and I really miss school life. there are alot of people I miss .... Those people I once took 95 bus and the train with, my lab partner who will understand my jokes and poor english, and the study gang ...

okay lah, next post i will tell abt how much i love my work hahah.

going cycling tmr! hope it dun rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment