Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i got very irritated this morning at work. i admit i am someone who dun like shit to happen on me as i dun give people shit, and i really tried my best to stop my temper sometimes. but it just got abit too much today when everyone made mistakes and expect me to give them what they want. and i got cramps .... okay excuses! that's why when i went back, i kept very quiet cause once i open my mouth, i will start complaining non stop. and thats scare my partner off lol. i am not someone who will bear with everything and still smile smile cause i know thats bad for health lol!

I think teamwork is really impt at work. you can give your best, but if your team of colleagues is not with you, everything will be wasted. everything is a team-based effort. i think its very sad when everyone start to push responsibility and feels happy when you are not the one making mistakes and its others. cause at the end of the day, the patients suffer the most. of cos when mistakes happen sometimes, i really cant help much cause i dun even know how it occured. as a newbie, i may only create more probs. but i would love to help those i can.

I made a hell-lot of mistakes the last few days. and i am glad the mistakes are getting lesser, my name was only called once today(I think)! I think thats not because I escaped, but that I learnt through all the mistakes. Now, my eyes really open big big when I do packing! I hope this will get better!

I am glad I have this group of people with me for pre-reg. Some who I never talk to for 4 years in school and yet they are still so nice to me. We celebrated the june babies today!

happy birthday to myself! I am so looking forward to the dinner tgt. Having a dinner with my friends of 10 years is the best present! I am so proud of that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment