Wednesday, June 30, 2010

it felt weird to work on my bdae cause i self declared it as holiday actually. well, made mistakes here and there today (not alot okay) cause was in holiday mood. others also made mistakes though today wasnt their bdaes lol.

having a very bad dry cough now. i woke up last night coughing very badly and tot i was experiencing breathing difficulties. it all started with a painful sore throat last weekend. The whole workplace is full of virus and even my partner was down with cough few days ago. i think you need to be damn healthy and be on an overdose on vitamin c to stay healthy. and we are all too busy to drink water every now and then. and given the stress and the amt of time to rest everyday.

i think i am getting psychotic soon. one part of me tells me i am sick and should rest, the other part of me tells me i am actually just lazy and should go to work. one day, i will end up in ward 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment