Tuesday, June 22, 2010

met a old friend in my workplace today. her father was hospitalised. she told me roughly abt the condition and asked me if i know anything. i am once again reminded of how i told my uncle everything gonna be okay but he left me suddenly. i dun want to assure anyone anymore that everything gonna be alright, cause whatever will happen will still happen. all i could do is to hope that my friend's father can get well soon. and of cos, i asked her to message me for any drug info help hee!

its had only been 8 days and i am feeling abit sick of work. i think everyone's getting sick with my mistakes and nonsense. and for yesterday and today, someone stepped on my new damn nice shoes today, which i bought from hong kong, and now there is a black stain on the pink shoes. :(

like to go CE. think its amazing how people cover one topic in 40 minutes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment