Monday, June 21, 2010

not feeling well.

because of the lack of sleep(nope not to rush homework, jus to wake up early to reach work at 8am sharp almost everyday), and this had caused my sinus attacks to be back. it was so serious last night i tot i had wheezing, and i felt very uncomfortable the whole day today. but luckily, there are lots of salbutamol inhalers around ahhaha, so its very safe! i only slept 45 mins yesterday, thats why today i am abit like dead. and I felt like i was on a ship in the morning.

i packed the wrong warfarin drug. :((( i didnt calculate the total no of medicine correctly. i think one pharmacist is very disappointed with me cause she changed from CP to my full name. All the pharmacists kept calling my name today. But the most impt thing is, am very disappointed with myself. so lousy, i failed terribly. :(((((

this showed how much concentration u need during packing wor! Cnat do that well when u are sick! Dun look down on that!

it must be the monday blues that is causing the slight emoness today.

No comments:

Post a Comment