Wednesday, June 23, 2010

there is no place that is perfect. everywhere has its angels and devils.

i have only been here for less than 1 week, i feel that even when i introduced myself on the phone, nobody will know me. So, i only addressed myself as from the retail pharmacy. in the end, there is this person who comment that i was very rude to do that, as i should introduce myself from the start.

yesterday, i packed sth wrongly. and unfortunately, it was dispensed out. luckily the mistake was found by a nurse during today's appt for the patient, and actually there is no much difference btw the correct and wrong drug. it is just a cream. okay i shouldnt think like that! but then a refund was made, and a report has to be submitted. why is it that i should be fully accounted for it? :(((

i am still making mistakes in packing. and i greatly appreciate those who teach me abt my mistakes. i am trying to be as careful as possible, but there are some drugs that are just too similar. but i really appreciate this packing experience as i really remember all the terrible mistakes that had made. there are some people you help to reduce her workload, without any mistakes, she also not happy. whatever lah.

in the late afternoon, went to the cancer centre to discuss my project. sounds impressive and challenging. looking forward to it. :):)

today was a terribly awful day. and it doesnt help by the sudden gastric pain in the morning. i thanked the high technology for the invention of sms so that i can message my friends to nag about my troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment