Saturday, July 10, 2010

after so many years of whining and complaining, i have finally reached the day when I graduated! And with a first class honours heh! :)

I thank my parents for their never ending love and support for me. they were my best friends, even though sometimes my enemies when we quarreled. they were my doctors/pharmacists when i fell sick(which is so frequent), and they were my cooks for my meals since young. many times in my primary and secondary schools, i kept forgetting to bring things to school and they had to come school to give me. I thank them for going through the agony to pray for my english grades, esp GP during A levels. I thank them for their money for my english tuition otherwise I know I will never be what I am today. And the list goes on.

i think they are so noble cause they play so many roles in my life and so many times, their efforts may not be appreciated by me. :( I love them and I pray that they stay healthy so that I can start to play the many roles in their lives. :)

oh ya, i wore the grad hat until i tension headache yesterday, it was so painful. My head is really very big. the hat is already M size lor!

No comments:

Post a Comment