Sunday, July 18, 2010

did sunday duty today! overslept and had to take a cab down. 20 dollars gone! :(

had to run around the whole hospital to get drugs for all the patients. i am quite okay with this, though its really tiring and i am so lazy, cause it is all for our patients heh. And everyone present today are really nice, nobody was rushing me and there was this nice PT who was telling me where things are. went to get items, open/close pharmacy, switch off/on the alarm and everything else. Wasnt taught all these before at all, had to master all myself. Stay calm ALONE and try to figure things out. Its quite scary cause I tot I may sound the alarm and police will come, but luckily things went well. i kinda like these times cause it made me independent and realised I am actually able to do this myself. :)

but i am falling sick now. having a fever/headache/runny nose now, actually i have been having intermitent fever all these while and its quite worrying cause sometimes i realised i forgot to eat panadol thats why I got fever! I am on panadol dependence now! I think there are just too many virus around and I should just wear mask at work everyday. All my dear colleagues are taking turns to take mc too, soon it will be my turn. :p

tmr is my off day. i am thinking whether to cancel my outing to rest at home or to go out and get nice clothes to work haha. I am just glad I have this day off and I think my colleagues are glad too cause the trouble-maker is not present tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment