Wednesday, July 21, 2010

lesson learnt: do not take that yellow tablet at 530am when i only have one hour of sleep. another bad nose night, i was hesitating whether to go work. decided to go in the end feeling very giddy, then ended up with bad mood with everyone cause was doing boring stuff. due to the lack of sleep, got fever and bad headache, decided to eat panadol again at 11am(6 hours from 530am). then went down to R1, realised i made D angry, felt bad and horrible, then decided to do SAP to escape Haha! i think i am quite annoying too so i decided to make myself disappear!

things were better in the afternoon. i am so thankful for S as she helped me identify so many of my dumb mistakes. otherwise my name will be called so many times! today is just not my day, i am really not feeling well. but somehow, i got better after work and went holland vill for dinner! I even had grilled chicken and ice cream! amazing healing! anyway, happy birthday to O! :D

i got this abrasion on my leg which i dun know what i did last night to myself to get it. and its so painful. :(((

dearest ah lao in spore. not going to meet him this time, too busy and too poor. 9 mths later, i will fly to other countries to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment