Friday, July 16, 2010

today felt like a friday, so slack!! As we are gg to get 'audited' soon, we had to go for chemical spill talk in the morning, which i had no interest in cause i went through sth similar during my fyp days. almost dozed off standing up, amazingly tired!

in the afternoon, we went for the fire drill! Woots learnt how to use a fire extinguisher. I seriously doubted the usefulness cause does anyone knows a brand new extinguisher actually is very heavy and one cannot spray with so much force like during the drill lor! and then, we learnt how to use the water hose! Yes, my mother also wondered why I need to be taught how to use the hose! It is just like gardening what!

Saw this damn cool fire evacuation chairr for patients too! To help bring all the patients out in case got fire. But I get lost so easily, better dun help .... -.-

Anyway, it is quite nice to hear that small boss recongnised our efforts to help out in packing during this period when R1 is in chaos. I felt its quite heartening, but I tried my best not to show that out just now Haha! :D

Was told to attend a doctor conference talk on EPGR tmr, cause am doing on that for my project, but I got grad night dinner! What a pity to miss the damn nice atas food at the conference, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment