Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello world, I went to bed at 830pm last night and slept for 10 hours! Can you see how tired I am from all the coughing? I am still sick, no I am never well ever since CNY. Drinking cough syrup every night doesnt help. Actually I always feel it is better after a night of sleep, I always got phlegm in the morning, though it is green, YUCKS. But then, a whole day of dispensing made me throat so painful and for someone who dun like to drink water, I think I refilled my bottle 4 times a day. But gosh, I cant take MC cause I like to dispense so much. >.<

But I really like to talk to some patients, I like to sell pharmacy medicine. Cause thats when interventions come in. I like to tell patients you must continue applying fungal cream for one more week otherwise it will come back. I dun like to sell Hydrocortisone cream when Eloment dun work for them, cause I dun see the point. I met a drug addict yesterday, and he was coughing like crazy, but I still didnt sell. >< Actually, I wanted to give in to him, but my supervisor said dun GIVE IN.

But I made a dispensing error yesterday. Stilnox 6.25mg and 12.5mg. Apparently the 12.5mg box looked like it was a new box which is not tampered at all, so I didnt check the inside. I only made sure the outside is 12.5mg. So this is an antidepressant, and the patient was agitated when I was dispensing, and later on, he came back scolding me that I made an expensive error. WHY? Cause it was the 6.25mg strip that was inside. >.< I was really shocked, and luckily he went off after I gave him the correct medicine. I am really traumatized, I realised I really need to check EVERY SINGLE thing. And a small mistake, I may appear on the newspaper, and my career is tarnished. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment