Friday, February 4, 2011

New year visiting is never the same again when u grow up and everyone starts asking you when you are going to get attached ... esp when everyone is alr Married and i am supposed to be the next one, and my dear sis is alr happily attached. I am really happy with my life now though I do feel a bf will be good, but then that guy dun want to be my bf wad! :( I feel more irritated when relatives said they spot me outside with a guy and they were gossiping that they will help me keep it as a secret if I mind that much! Hello, how come you know I am attached when I myself dun know!

Are times so bad that you guys cant wait to see me get married so that you dun need to give me ang paos!

And I got this duper big pimple on the eyelid which is so gross and i quickly bought bb cream to try to salvage, end up the bb cream is so light my face appears so white! Argh and I lost terribly in the cards games.

Nothing is going right in my rabbit year, sigh!

1 comment:

  1. wish you success in relationships, work and health in the year of the labbit ok!

    ReplyDelete