Sunday, February 27, 2011

In an emo emo mood cause of the hormones. :( Luckily I love my patients and thus my job, otherwise I think I will lead a very sad life if I would have to work like this and deal with such matters everyday. I got so many things to do every weekend yet I have to think of all th exams, assignments, projects .... And sth as irritating as getting the signatures for those prescriptions to file so that I can graduate. All these things keep bothering me. So anal policy!

I wondered if Menpa went for lan outing today. You guys know why I cant go? Cause I got exams this week and i really got to study, but I dun want to say that time cause I will be whiney again. I hope to as far as possible, stay less whiney this new year lol. Hope the outing was fun for everyone. ^^ Dont worry I am okay, I dun play lan anyway!

Hopefully, this will be the last few times I write such things on a weekend again. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment