Monday, February 14, 2011

Today, I went for my interview. I was really nervous cause this is my first time meeting face to face with my big boss. But he sounded alright and we chatted on pretty well, it was like a conversation just btw us for the 30 mins plus interview and I sorta enjoyed it,I hope I get selected and they get me what I want. ;) If I get what I want this time, I think most prob I will stay there for a long time ....

Today is V day. So, early in the morning, one PT passed me one flower. AHHA every girl got it, it was bought by the guys in the pharmacy. Lucky D is on leave today otherwise he has to pay. O.O Really sweet of them, I am so cheapo, I get christmas and v day presents whenever I go but I didnt give anything in return muahahaha. >.<

And the last min dinner was great, again free food. HOHOHO.

And I hope to pass all my vivas! not in the mood to study cause it doesnt concern my acceptance into the hospital liao! I just want to pass! ^^

hope mh's mother gets well soon. be strong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment