Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I wasnt in a really good mood these few days cause I am still coughing very badly (EMO!) and the workplace is in a mess and I am getting scolded everyday. It is very emoing, today someone looked at my name tag and told me I am the most not efficient person she ever met. OMG when i tell you what dumb thing she had done, then you tell me who is more not efficient. But I shall not say it cause I believe in karma. ><

Then, on my way home on the train, I met an old friend. A guy LOL. A long time since I last saw him, and was shocked to see him cause I was yawning in front of him few seconds ago. We started chatting and then he said lets go dinner. I dun know why, I got 3 vivas in the next 2 days, but I still said okay. Nah I dun like him, at that instance, I just said okay! So we went for dinner and then I felt so relieved after the meal. =) I think I need to meet more pp outside my workplace so that I wont emo or live in fear anymore.

I am not trying to say I like this guy. But I am just amazed how such an impromptu meal can turn out to be so perfect. I thank this old friend for taking out his time to eat with me, and I am damn impressed with his passion and hard work. It just came at the right time, and I met the right person. Often, we whine about how hard work is and how tired we are. But this friend of mine, he was very motivating and I feel very encouraged now!

But boy, I am dead for viva now. :(

And I must write here, happy birthday mh! You are the best gift in my jc years, hope you hv a good year ahead and do be happy! Love!:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment