Friday, February 11, 2011

I am still very sick cause I am still coughing and I feel as if the mucous lining at my esophagus area is tearing due to the chronic cough. Only on antibiotics and decongestant now. O.O Tell me how to heal faster can? Otherwise I will still be so noisy at work lol.

But I am really happy this week cause of something. YAYS. =)

Yesterday was our cny party which I and my colleagues spent so much of our time (even longer than studying for viva) preparing for! Glad it went well, I think we did a good job. But I was quite embarrassed cause I was caught by one of the VIP for looking so fascinated by the lion dance. Quite paiseh, but well .... I really think the lion dance was superb! And the food was great! And I won a can of sharks fins. :):)

Schedule next week: Monday interview, tuesday viva, wednesday viva, thurs BREAK, friday viva, next next mon ppt! WOOHOO HAPPY V DAY EVERYDAY IN ADVANCE! ^^ While I mug very hard to be a licensed farmer. And I am only starting now. oh my.

Oh ya, this week, I cabbed home everyday cause end work at 11 plus everyday. GOSH KILL ME. Anyway, the taxi driver always ask me if I am doctor. HELLO HOSPITAL DUN ONLY HAVE DOCTORS OKAY!

I really hope to go holiday after pre-reg haiz, very confused. >.< \

I cant wait for the end of pre reg. I can actually see the end already, oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment