Friday, September 3, 2010

I drank alcohol last night cause it was celebrating a friend's bdae and I dun want to spoil everyone's mood and order mocha. -.- So today, I ended up with a rather itchy back (thank god I took loratadine at 6am otherwise it would be worse) but it was still rather distracting, my face was slightly redder than normal (like acneiform rash), and the worst thing is ... I feel damn hot inside even though I am in the damn cold farm. It is quite a torture but luckily I was busy dispensing the whole morning, so I kinda got distracted. I tried to drink as much water and drank coffee at 6am, 8am and 2pm to flush the alcohol out lol.

I learnt my lesson. Next time even if its someone's 100th birthday, I am gg to drink mocha only. Haha! :)

I am quite happy friday has actually arrived. The past week has its Highs and lows. Sister had gone to stay at hall already and I felt quite frightened at night in the bedroom alone. There was 2 nights I reached home and the house was empty, and I got abit upset cause I just had a tired day outside and want to see my parents badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment