Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Woke up at 2am to sneeze last night, was so bad I was in cold sweat .... Cant sleep so woke up to do work at 5am. Thats explain for the tuesday blues today. However, I was quite satisfied when I managed to educate an old man on the correct use of phosphate binders, and the rationale behind. And I made him promise to take it regularly. But well, I took 30 minutes.

Because I am so insecure, I will believe whatever someone tells me. I am not serious as described, but I just want to take precautions. Because I am so afraid of offending my friends and making them angry, like what had happened last time. It's very tiring sometimes cause it turned out to be a joke again.

Oh did I mention we have this montly journal club which I super hate! It is super not useful sometimes when everyone is so tired. The only thing that I like is it reminds me of pay day!

Enough said. I should sleep. Otherwise wednesday blues will come in tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment