Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today was a happy day cause ....

1) The senior farmer we followed this week is very nice and responsible. she volunteered to do the boring med recon. And she is a pretty ang moh with her cool, I cant help looking at her sometimes. but I dun really catch what she said sometimes!

2) Met the old gang for bdae treats! I hope xz likes the card we made! See, I dun write abt work stuff only heh!

3) Today is the last day of the seventh month. No more fears of going work at 645am!

4) I am almost done with the damn long case for my pediatrics rotation! Well done! Not as easy case!

There is this recreational day for the farmers next friday and they are going to play basketball. Given my height and skills at that game, nobody will want me in their team. Can I bring the ball and dun play the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment