Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh yeah oh yeah! So I woke up at 5 plus today to wash clothes. Blame it on the stupid rain yesterday I need to rewash the clothes! Shouldnt have trust the weather forecast!! Anyway, damn shagged! I hope this dun happens again!

Today is a good day. Got some sponsored nasi lemak to start the day off due to a talk, and got my fav chicken wing! But unfortunately, my fork broke while I was kapping my chicken wing, and it must be damn loud cause my colleague cant stop laughing! After that, we had a nice senior to follow with, she actually said she is studying with us. Dun know to be happy or sad to hear this. -.- I ate fishball soup for lunch cause I was too full and after that, i almost puked due to too much fishballs! Then, got a rather productive afternoon and lastly, grandfather is discharged! Means mother is coming back home soon tooooo! :)

My sister is away at hall and my mother is taking care with my grandfather. The house is really quiet, and it is really very scary to be at home. I am so worried I saw my bf cockroach. I think most prob I will go tampines mall to hide until my father comes home.

I am so tired recently. It must be acute and chronic fatigue. That explains for my slightly weird behavior, everyone telling me that! I really want to sleep early tonight, but I got to iron clothes otherwise I got nth to wear to work soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment