Thursday, August 26, 2010

2 accidents in 1 day

Thursday

thanks to the sudden visits to the toliet this morning, i was almost late for work. but boss was later! :( Took a cab to work, and unfortunately there was an accident at CTE. The cab was crawling but the fare rate was escalating. :((( My heart bled cause that is like more than half of my one day pay! Anyay, when i saw the ambulance at the site of the accident, I got a sudden impulse to get off my cab and get a free ride from the ambulance! We should be going to the same place right!

On my way back home, i was so tired I decided to take bus 96 to clementi so tat I can sit down on the train. But I was so unfortunate again cause there was another accident just outside NUS at the clementi side. This time, the bus wasnt moving at all and I was so pissed off. I was on that bus for 45 minutes lah! I would have reached buona vista earlier if I walked there!

Friday

Today, after work, I decided to follow one colleague to cross the bridge to the other side of the expressway to take bus 198. It is damn fast, but i think I will be damn slim after 9 mths! Cross bridge everyday!

Bought a new bag for work at the hospital bazzar. Hopefully it will last me until I get my dream bag. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment