Monday, August 30, 2010

the ppt today wont go well if my daddy didnt rush down to pass me my stupid thumbdrive. i really need to change my forgetful habit. since kindergarden, my parents have always been going my school to pass me things, and that included NUS too! I really cmi!

I love my parents!

Anyway I just had one of the worst periods my whole life. first, the cramps were so painful i couldnt sleep (but that's not sth new!), but this time i started to vomit! Then, I lost so much blood till i felt giddy! I just hope this faster ends cause I really cant conc at work!

I want to be a boy my next life if i cant be a tree!

It is always so much easier to tell people to cheer up compared to people asking you to cheer up. Of cos I understood the disappointment, I had my worst days back then too but then life is still just as great now! I would be a horrible friend to let you continue in despair, therefore those encouraging words came in. And of cos, they were geinuine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment