Wednesday, August 18, 2010

my mother bought a new laptop wire for me, now I dun need t struggle with that laptop with Windows 7 which i dun know how to use! :):) Damn cool universal laptop wire, can use for all brands! I hope it dun catch fire easily!

oh ya, am at inpatient rotations now, where people said it is the hell of the hell. of cos its tiring, but i am rather enjoying myself most of the time at work. Had pleasant working partner and mentors! And that particular pharmacy got alot of nice foods at the back for me to snack when I want to slack. Awesome! Am at ICU till next week. A lot of sick patients here! Its sad to see people so young struggling to stay alive.

I have been having incidents of stomachache every now and then for 2 mths plus? Ever since I laughed at my friend for having diarrhea. Nowadays, I feel very afraid when I ate cold food or ate too fast, cause the gut cramps are so painful sometimes. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment