Thursday, August 5, 2010

woke up really damn late today and i had to print my notes for the case discussion. Took a cab down to work which costs me 30 bucks. :(((( But somehow, I felt the 1 hour extra of sleep i got is worthy. ^.^

Then, the war came. Gosh, I panicked and I am glad I remained good-tempered and composed throughout. Though i kinda chop the computer to myself and dun allow other people to use heh. Actually, you need a lot of mental power at work, not just the good brains. Oh ya, but I lost my cool when I received a call during lunchtime cause I cant wait to eat my ayam penyet le Hah.

The long weekend is coming soon, I dun think I would be resting throughout cause I got tons of work to catch up on. :( The to-do-list list just keep accumulating. But work has been really enjoyable so far after the emo incident. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment