Tuesday, August 24, 2010

a bad day. :(

first, i woke up at 4am plus cause i got sinus again, and i refused to take any medicine and rather sneeze cause it is almost time to wake up anyway. the fatigue caused me to be insecure the whole day, and i felt so lost in this damn big hospital. and at the same time, this current rotation is also making me damn lost. Project recruitment didnt go well, how many times have i waited for patients who in the end MIA? I am a bit sick of this, cause i had to run all over the place, and i got my own work to complete at the own rotation. oh, and its just the beginning.

I sometimes wonder i am capable of doing all these. someone told me all the diarrhea or sinus problems are here with me today cause i am too tired and always expect too much from myself. my working partner is always telling me to relax and dun do things so fast. while at times i find life challenging and awesome, i feel really tired sometimes and think i am being too hard on myself. :(((

Last night, while doing my slides, i was very grateful to my fyp sup who was once very critical abt my p1 slides (though she MIA in the last ppt) and wk for helping me for p2, cause i felt more prepared to do good slides now. the whole process then wasnt easy, but i realised i learnt alot frm them yesterday. And of cos, I felt very accomplished at the end of the night.

and lastly, ever since my uncle's death few mths ago, waiting for my parents' health report is worse than waiting for my own exam results. I really hope things go well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment