Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First day of ward rotations, no more packing already! Congratulations to myself!

Actually I don't know what to start writing about. Nowadays, at the end of every day, there are so many emotions that I wanna write here, but i am too tired by the time i reached home.

Got a nice farmer to follow with today. Actually people here are generally nice. And i got a really nice partner to work with, and I am really sorry for my childish-ness. :( Sometimes am just too tired that I lost my temper oops, which sometimes I dun know why too haiz. One day i think he may just pull my rebonded hair and ask me to shut up haha.

Work has also made me more aware of my own character, and I am terribly disappointed. The biggest weakness in me is that I am very complacent and tends to wait for the answers. I need to be reminded that I need to be thick-skinned and hardworking t0 learn the most out of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment