Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Updates ...

Last weekend, my laptop wire caught fire suddenly. As in, I on my laptop, then I suddenly I saw a small fire and smoke.... It was damn scary for someone so timid like me, lucky I am smart enough to off the thing at once and not faint. Then i went to open all the windows and threw my laptop at one area, cause I tot it may explode anytime. Didnt dare to call anyone cause it will only make them worried. But that night, I cant sleep.

My sleeping pattern has been really bad. Reached home at 9pm plus, slept/do random stuff till 11pm, msned and cleared some admin work till 1130pm, till off to bed till 4am plus to wake up to finish my work. Then to prevent myself from dying early due to lack of sleep, I recovered all my sleep debt during the weekend. But the weekend is too short, and I m really tired, and thats explained for my sometimes atypical behavior. Sometimes I am just too tired to feel anything. And I hope one day I will be too tired to feel sleepy.

And as usual, somehow we always looked like we dun know alot of things. everyday go back with a whole lot of questions and patient cases to look at. the stuff for me to look at is stacked till so high I should change my cupboard alr.

Nowadays, I totally loved going out on Sunday in jeans/shorts. And though am not hungry, I look forward to lunch everyday and my TDS dosing coffee. :)

there are so many things I wanna do. Read chinese novels/gossip magazines, watch drama, msn with rx to ask how is him, organise outings and go eat high tea lol, go shopping.... but sometimes I really feel I should sleep more if I have any free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment