Sunday, August 1, 2010

i was late for 1.5 h for my last friday dinner outing, and that made some of my friends wondered how come i can be so late. cause we were supposed to go for my all-time fav buffet haha! Arrive late = lesser time to eat = rugi!

And on sat, due to poor time planning, i got piang seh to watch inception. well, partly my fault but not completely lol. hmph. now i got nobody to watch with cause the whole world has watched it liao. :(

and i just woke up from a 2hours nap which was interrupted twice by one guy who called the wrong number. funny leh, 8 digits also cannot press properly.

everyone taking graduation studio photos. its quite cool leh! i also want to take my individual one with winnie the pooh haha, but i wonder where i can put the photo cause my room is packed with notes alr. it will be pathetic to take alr then put in the storeroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment