Saturday, December 25, 2010

Been a long time since I am back again. The last week was crazy, my grandfather went into a critical stage (I shall not talk abt therapeutics here) and I went to sgh from work almost everyday anytime. I only told one friend actually cause I am tired of telling people and this has become more common and serious than ever. Unfortunately, I met my classmate at sgh. >.< And he happened to be PC HAHAH and we were smsing at that time!

I think the best christmas I had is he is getting well soon now though he still needs to be hospitalised. Someone needs to be at the bedside 24hrs and this is really a burden. OOPS. Sometimes I dun know if getting well is a good or bad thing for him.

Otherwise, I am fine. Merry christmas everyday. I sent the wrong christmas mesasage to some friends yesterday, damn embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment