Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello, am back and doing well! At lab these few days and rather boring. -.- Readings after readings, sometimes i don't even know if i know i am reading. Anyway, my PMS emo period is over and now I am very happy once again hee!

I got a christmas present today! First one! Now I gonna waste time doing that puzzle. ^.^

My new laptop ... trying to figure out how to use msn 2010. I know how to appear online to some people, but then how to appear offline to that person again ar? I am an idiot right. LOL.

Babe is here to join me this week at work. Too bad she is not at lab today, otherwise we can make cream tgt. Making cream is damn tiring, and can only make 10 percent excess. Almost dun have enough at the end! it is a pity we cant go work or go home tgt, but at least now she knows my eye candy in the hospital. >.<>

OH YAH, needs a menpa gathering soon! Too nwa to plan sometimes, but I will ya!

Sometimes I am really scared of talking about the past. I am glad I managed to open up abit today. Thank you for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment