Saturday, December 18, 2010

Okay I got my bonus but I calculated wrongly and was so happy for one moment. But am still happy cause I thought it is only a few hundreds. Oh well, arranged to go shopping spree tmr liao! :)

My colleagues were discussing abt work-life balance today. I worked really like hell for the first 3 months in my Pre-reg and was really burnt out. I feel life is happier now even though i feel my learning pace is slowed down. Maybe I am jaded already, which is very sad. Anyway, I am glad my friends still remember me and meet me up for christmas. :D I am sorry for the various last mintue pangseh-ings and I am also very upset. I am sorry for always being late for dinners, I always think the bus is waiting at the bus stop for me. I am sorry for looking sian diao at gatherings cause I am really tired, and no matter how long I sleep, I am still tired cause my sleep is always disrupted by either cramps or irritating nose. I hope my friends dont sms me only when the hospital got into the headlines and they think I am the one. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment