Friday, December 10, 2010

Didnt go for pss lecture today. Down with fever. and i jus slept for 12 hours! I know it was coming, cause yesterday I got stomachache that feel like pancreatitis and I was burping nonstop. And the damn irritating headache. Actually I been popping panadol these few days too, sigh. :( Thanks fang for helping me sign.

Anyway, I am gg to give myself a break today even though i got so much things to do! The tot of that makes me sick again.

Met up with jw and fel yesterday for dinner. Simple and nice, ate ice cream too! ice cream makes me happy! And city hall change too much over the last few mths! Nowadays, I only got to monitor the progress at the circle line at kent ridge and the construction site at BV. ARGH.

Was told that the assignment we handed in previous day was lousy. Well well, I think pre-reg are always thought to be so smart that they know everything already. But if we are so smart, we wont be suffering for these 9 mths. Pre-reg is supposed to be a time for us to make mistakes and make from it right. It was a painful lesson learnt, cause we chionged like mad in the afternoon to rectify the mistake. D was in painful deep shit the whole afternoon. And my stomach hurt like crazy that time thanks to the crisis.

I am so glad I am going OP soon sometimes. Cause i suddenly feel so jaded and I hope I can find back my drive in OP. And I believe I can do so. :D

Jay choy is no longer No.1 in taiwan for cd sales anymore, replaced by that irritating pig. UNEXPLAINABLE MAN. DAMN.

No comments:

Post a Comment