Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I have been sick for the last few days, but I still went to work cause ..... Theres nobody at home anyway, it will be damn sad to be sick in an empty house. And at least when I faint at work, someone will know. o.o Feels really terrible, cause my nose feels blocked or runny at diff times and I lost appetite yet I still feel hungry. And I wore jacket with fans off at night, cause somehow the weather so cold these few nights??? And work hasn't been going smoothly ... IT NEVER RAINS BUT POURS! :(

Looking forward to the new year/christmas celebrations coming up though. Hope I get well soon! Sth good abt work is, I can go internet and thus I can msn and I think I finally got time to look through all the albums on facebook. :D

OH yeah I recevied 2 wedding invitations for march and april. Everyone getting married in 2011! Woosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment