Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hello! I finished my first round of vivaS and I think I should be able to pass them all! Awesome! :D

I would never imagine myself to end up training in this hospital 2 years ago when i was trying hard to make it on time for 8am lecture. the past few mths have been crazy, i sleep and wake up at weird timings, and normally i meet the outside world in the weekends. weekdays are normally working till i die type.

i am grateful for the group of colleagues with me. Other than CY, I think I made 12 new friends this time. :) They are nice people and I am glad to have this in my learning journey, I learnt alot from everyone! I thank my partner for helping me queue up for coffee and understanding my erratic behavior. But sometimes I still dun understand his erratic behavior.

I am not someone who will tell u I am worried and scared, cause I don't want to add to people's burden. But I am actually really scared everyday cause I worry I will get into trouble and end up quarreling with people. It isnt easy, but I am glad I survived close to 4 mths of work! :D

I still dont know what I want in the future though. Sometimes as much as I want to help people and be a good pharmer, sometimes I thought I am more suitable for other jobs. >.< I hope I can come to a decision when the training ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment