Sunday, November 28, 2010

If I could have anything that I could buy off someone else with money, or even anything that existed in this world, what would I want?

I dont even know what I want.

And its sad, cause I dun know where to go from next. Well, people may say you are so good at ur clinical part, u are so hardworking! You should be clincial! Should I? I know how complacent I am, how not meticulous I am, how lazy I am actually compared to years ago. So yeah .... And the more I work, the more I know, the more I doubt my own abilities.

Urine test? The only urine test I had in school was my pharmacokinetics module, and we measured the half life and kinetics of paracetamol. it was lame, almost everyone fake their urine with chrysanthemum tea or other teas, and we brewed the samples in lab lol.

Okay this is in response to rx's entry, and I am feeling sad that I had to work tmr. Worked today even though it was a sunday. I hate sunday duties, how many times must i mention this!

should stop thinking so much and read up on tmr's rotation!

No comments:

Post a Comment