Wednesday, November 3, 2010

oh that day i went to interview one patient and expressed concern that he looked bald now... and that it is due to the chemo ..then he told me he jus went fr a haircut yesterday. it was so embarrassing i tell you. but then he said am sweet lol. :)

just now, someone approached me to do survery. to accumulate karma for me to survive well on my last day of attachment, i agreed. so the first question was, whats my occupation .. then he anyhow assumed my pay is btw 3 to 4 k! So rude! I had to tell him sorry pls tick the 1.5 to 2k box. :(

Life at the cancer centre is really stressful. first, everything cause nausea and vomiting, i seriously cant remember. second, i am separated from my partner so i had to learn to protect myself from any fireballs. third, there are too many fireballs these few days I kept getting burnt!!! (if you get what i mean hur!)

No comments:

Post a Comment