Monday, November 15, 2010

I am so concerned over my high BMI that i wrote in my slides that chemo drugs r dosed based on BMI, not BSA! OMG, this is such a terribly funny mistake! So, stop saying that am fat okay! I cant conc at work!

last night around 1am, i realised i dun have enough info for my slides for ppt today and i am presenting to my chief p. call me kiasu or kiasi or whatever, i woke up at 630 to cab to work to use IPHARM in the wards. this is so damn tiring, i slept in the office and then jus now 2 hours at home. when you are tired, you inevitably emo and wonder why you are working so hard for. why i cant be my other friends and have their weekends purely to go out. i am trying very hard to have good balance, and it is so tiring to try that hard. cause there is really ALOT of things to do, and yet i want to go out during the weekends. you see, the learning log and project that i have to deal with after my exams ..... I jus hate them! sometimes i feel really bad i have ignored my parents ever since i starte working, i am really sorry for this and i am really trying very hard. Cause most of the time, I came home and went to bed straight. Or I wake up at timings they are deep asleep. i hope all these get better after my training, otherwise maybe this is just not for me.

1 comment:

  1. leave a nice note or send them sms yah, think they also miss you haha.

    ReplyDelete