Saturday, November 6, 2010

So my exam is in 2 weeks time and I am scared lol. I actually wanted to hide at home these 2 days to mug but i have to do some rubbish admin stuff today which gave me headache and i slept my afternoon away! :( the last time i studied hard was mths ago. had been slacking these few weeks, actually i studied rather hard initially when i went inpatient, but i attended so much gatherings, nobody in the working world study! Nobody really care?! So, I shall join the majority. ^.^ But then again i cant fail! Its so embarrassing!!!

Oh I survived my cancer centre attachment! it wasnt easy, i was by myself most of the time. :( Lets dun talk abt how she insult me lol, I forget already la! She showed me how much i still dont know and that pharmacists really play a big role. :) looking at the way she is not complacent abt anything though she had been in this line for so damn long, I feel amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment